Sacramento Martial Arts and Karate
My Way of Life
In reading this great book I was inspired and captured by a few sections.
1st: Win by losing
I found this section to be of great inspirational value for me- “that even in numbers you can calm a storm”; some times in life were faced with difficult choices and how we handle them and come out ahead makes us who we are.
The moral of this section I…Continue
Posted on June 27, 2011 at 3:00pm
I have gone above and beyond my 10, I have decieded on a list of 14, that stood out in my mind.
1. Gave my product to a patient, to help her son.
2. Decorated lights for boss.
3. Massaged a friend for free.
4. Walked neighbor's dogs.
5. Helped a handicap to car.
6. Words of encouragement, during a tough time, to a new friend.
7. Helped a stranger find a product in the store.
8. Found $100 bill, found the "happy"…Continue
Posted on April 27, 2011 at 10:00am — 1 Comment
Posted on April 6, 2011 at 8:30am — 1 Comment
Posted on March 30, 2011 at 4:51pm — 1 Comment